Wellbeing Chiropractic Covid-19 Update
We are open as usual.
Here are some additional precautions we are taking these days.
-24 hours before your appointment we will send you via email a Mandatory Covid-19 screening, please answer those questions accordingly, it will help us make a decision whether is it safe for you to visit our clinic. Please call us on 01604 422488 if your survey suggests that we need to reschedule your appointment.
-We will ask you to sanitize or wash your hands on arrival in the facilities provided (WC).
-We will check your temperature and ask you questions in regards to exposure to covid-19
– We will be cleaning/sanitising benches and certain areas of the clinic between clients (door handles, chairs etc) , so please be patient while we do this.
– As practitioners, we will follow the guidelines for PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) wearing mask and or visor during your appointment.
Winter 2021-2022 Please wear your own mask/face covering whilst in the clinic unless you are exempt.
We will ask you to sign a Covid-19 Patient Consent Form in addition to our consent to Examination and Treatment form.
Please familiarise yourself with this form before your appointment:
Patient Information and Consent Form
Risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Transmission at Wellbeing Chiropractic Health Centre
In accordance with up-to-date Government and Public Health England guidance Wellbeing Chiropractic has taken precautions to protect our patients and team members. These include rigorous sanitization procedures. We also request that any symptomatic patients follow NHS guidance on self-isolation and refrain from visiting the practice at this time. Despite this, there is a risk of transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and it is important that you are aware of the risk.
PRECAUTIONS THAT WELLBEING CHIROPRACTIC HAS IN PLACE:
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by filling out a Mandatory Covid -19 Survey to establish their status (asymptomatic / symptomatic / self-isolating / living with someone symptomatic or self-isolating / have been in contact with anyone symptomatic).
- Only people in the asymptomatic category can attend the practice.
- A second triage is conducted at the practice by a team member.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- All team members at Wellbeing Chiropractic follow government social distancing guidance where possible.
- Practice layout has been adapted to maintain social distancing between patients and all team members where possible.
CONSENT TO RECEIVE CARE AT Wellbeing Chiropractic
- I have answered all questions (triage) in Mandatory Covid -19 survey relating to my potential exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) truthfully; specifically I am not currently symptomatic, nor am I self-isolating, nor am I living with anyone who is symptomatic or self-isolating, nor have I been in contact with anyone who has or is suspected of having COVID-19.
- I understand that there is a potential risk of transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19) as a result of attending the practice and/or receiving treatment.
- I have had the opportunity to ask all the questions I wish to, and all my questions have been answered to my satisfaction.
- I have read, agreed to and understood the statements above relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) risk and consent to receive care at Wellbeing Chiropractic
- I understand and agree that I will need to give separate consent regarding my chiropractic care.
Thank you for your cooperation. we are looking forward to meeting you soon.
Yours in Health and Wellbeing.
Dave and Magda Ballentine