Below are terms of Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd services. Please read this before booking in your first appointment:
- We require a deposit of £27.50 to secure your first chiropractic and massage appointment, this money must be paid at the time of booking. If cancelled within 24 hours of your first appointment this deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
- We will confirm all appointments 24 hours prior by text, please contact the centre on 01604 422488 or email [email protected]
- We require 24 hours cancellation notice for follow up appointments, failing to do so could incur a cancellation fee. (£20)
- All treatments, therapies and consultation fees must be paid in full on the day of appointment.
- Prepaid treatment plans are valid for 12 months after your last appointment.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 3 months, If you cancel your appointment without 24 hour notice, we reserve the right to invalidate your voucher.
- If you would like to make a comment about our services, please do not hesitate to email us: [email protected]
You have the right to contact the General Chiropractic Council if you are not happy with our services. Please speak to us first and we will do our best to serve you better.
We will keep your details on our data base for 7 years, we will not share any information with the 3rd parties without your permission.
GDPR Information Policy:
Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please read this policy carefully as it describes the types of personal data we may collect from you or that you may provide and the legal basis and practice of Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd.
What personal data do we collect:
Personal Data, meaning information by which you may be personally identified directly or indirectly, including name, address, email & phone number.
We also collect personal data you provide to us either in your initial consultation form, screening at an event, by email or over the telephone, this includes name, address, date of birth and email address, in some cases if you pay by direct debit then we will also have bank details on file.
We may also keep any information contained in any correspondence you may have with us by post or email.
We may also obtain sensitive medical information directly from you or your GP, or other 3rd parties in relation to the assessment of care or insurance claims. The provision of this information is subject to you giving us express consent to contact this third party and you specifically give permission to allow them to pass on this information to Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd.
How we use your Personal Data and on what legal basis:
We use your personal data to manage and administer your care plan which forms the basis of a contract for services with us or insurance claims which relate to your contract for services to us.
We undertake at all times to protect your personal data, including any health and financial details, in a manner which is consistent with our duty of professional confidence and the requirements of GDPR concerning data protection. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data storage.
Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd will hold all patient data electronically on specific practice software, the provider has given us their assurances that they are fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations. Access to this data is password protected, this data will be kept as a record of Chiropractic Treatment as required by the General Chiropractic Council of the United Kingdom.
We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent. Only the following people/agencies will have routine access to your data:
- The medical records service who store and process our files
- Your practitioner(s) in order that they can provide you with treatment
- Our reception staff, because they organise our practitioners’ diaries, and coordinate appointments and reminders (but they do not have access to your medical history or sensitive personal information)
- Other administrative staff, such as our bookkeeper. Again, administrative staff will not have access to your medical notes, just your essential contact details.
- We also use Mailchimp to coordinate our messages, so your name and email address may be saved on their server if you have opted to receive emails from us. From time to time, we may have to employ consultants to perform tasks which might give them access to your personal data (but not your medical notes). We will ensure that they are fully aware that they must treat that information as confidential, and we will ensure that they sign a non-disclosure agreement.
You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold, and you can also ask us to correct any factual errors. Provided the legal minimum period has elapsed, you can also ask us to erase your records.
We want you to be absolutely confident that we are treating your personal data responsibly, and that we are doing everything we can to make sure that the only people who can access that data have a genuine need to do so.
Of course, if you feel that we are mishandling your personal data in some way, you have the right to complain. Complaints need to be sent to the “Data Controller”. Here are the details you need:
Magda Ballentine and Dave Ballentine
1 Marjoram Close
If you are not satisfied with our response, then you have the right to raise the matter with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you have a complaint regarding the use of your personal data please contact Wellbeing Chiropractic Ltd and we will assist you with any queries you may have.